[Ag-eq] horse training

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu Oct 4 13:44:05 UTC 2012

Hi Nella,

Yes the Barnyard in your Backyard bbook is ver interesting but the reader's
voice grates my nerves.  She should be reading some sophisticated English
classic.  She just accentuates her words too much and it sounds phoney. I
suppose I am just being picky since I am glad to have the book.

We are thinking of having the chickens free range as much as possible.  Kind
of funny, I keep the dogs in their puppy yard and the chickens will have
free range.  I figure I have to train the dogs around the chickens or they
won't last long.

Do you make your own goat cheese?

JODY