[Ag-eq] horse training

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu Oct 4 13:46:50 UTC 2012

We have a huge black snake around the pond which is great.  They eat other
snakes so as long as he is here I figure there are no rattle snakes around
the pond.

Yes, I have heard of the mosquito eating fish too but I don't know what they
are called either.  We'll probably stock the pond with fish we catch in the
local lakes.

We have coyote in the neighboring property which is empty.  We hear them
every once in a while.  There is a fence between us so we haven't had any
problems.

We also have wild boar in Florida and of course gators but none here.

JODY