[Ag-eq] Choosing Hens

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Fri Nov 9 14:29:56 UTC 2012

Oh Susan,

Thank you so much for all the info.  What a gold mine of information.  Yes,
you probably remember when you didn't know anything about chickens and now
you can share your knowledge.  Maybe some day I can say the same.

I just love learning about everything.  My mother says it is more worthless
knowledge.  I think she is so cynical, if we don't keep learning about
things then why bother getting up in the morning.  I figure it is 'just in
case' knowledge.

I feel like a little kids asking the question 'why' all the time but it is
exciting to learn.

Thank you so much,

JODY