[Ag-eq] Choosing Hens

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri Nov 9 19:08:55 UTC 2012

Jody,

All I have to say about "useless knowledge" is that it puts a new wrinkle in
my brain every day and I've been told that doing that will help keep you
going for years.  I don't mind the wrinkles in my brain, shoot, my husband
craves knowledge and if he didn't have a stack of books and magazines beside
his chair then I'd have to keep checking his pulse because he would either
be really sick or dead!  You should see our library, on second thought, it
would be best if you didn't, because we would have to get extra insurance to
allow the public in there.  LOL

The only stupid question is the one you didn't ask.  In fact, if you ask and
I don't know it, then that will allow me to put another wrinkle in my brain
by finding out the answer.

Susan, who is looking for more wrinkles!
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net