[Ag-eq] new chicks

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Wed Mar 20 04:44:14 UTC 2013

Hi Nella,

They were on pasture before 10 days ago then they were put in stalls so we
could visit them every day and get to know each other.  They were really
more used to being on pasture.

Yes, having each other will make the adjustment fast. They are best buddies.
They recognized us too and came to see us.  I hope we can train them to come
when they are called.

We changed their names.  The palamino was mellow Yellow and I changed his
name to Ranger and the bay was Nicky and we changed his name to Maverick.
Both were abandoned and hadn't heard their names in a while.

JODY