[Ag-eq] New member replying was

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Apr 17 03:33:43 UTC 2013

Jewel:

I can tell that you love goats like I do.  What did you do with so much milk?

We can't sell raw milk here; it's against the law.  People are so afraid about
germs and such.  I grew up drinking raw cow milk and was hardly ever sick.  I
used to pasturize the goat milk on the stove until I realized it tastes so much
better before heating.  I just filter it and put it in the refrigerater as soon
as possible.

We have a tactile globe at work, so I'm going to look up New Zealand.

Nella