[Ag-eq] Chickens

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Jul 31 23:12:54 UTC 2013

Jewel:

It's good to see you on the list again.  I was starting to wonder what had
happened to you.

How are things in New Zealand?

Has it been very wintery there?

We still have a couple more months of the heat and then it should start cooling
down.  It reached 108 today and I think it is suppose to be 105 to 110 for the
rest of the week.

A couple of weeks ago I got an egg out of the hen house and when I cracked it
part of the white had actually started to cook!  One of my neighbors said she's
had that happen before too.  I joke that the hens will lay boiled eggs.

Take care.

Nella