[Ag-eq] Dehydrator

Jody W Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu Aug 29 20:07:02 UTC 2013

Hello Nella.
Our unit is made by Nesco. We got it from Amazon. It can take up to 12 trays but it came with 5 trays so we ordered 4 more plus 4 more fruit leather trays. We have Amazon Prine so shipping was free. We ordered it on Sat and got it on Mon.

Fruit takes 6 to 10 hours and jerky takes 24 hours.

This one uses 900 watts.

JODY
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!" Thomas Jefferson