[Ag-eq] Introduction from new member

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Feb 6 13:58:46 UTC 2014

Hi Randy.
I'm Tracy.  I'm a gardener, and horseracing fan, in northern New Jersey.
They're feeding you bullbeans about equine massage being so visual blind
people can't do it.  I know a blind horse masseuse who works in northern
California.  Her biggest problem is finding transport to where the horses
are, but the work is fine.
If you want, I can ask her if she'd be willing to email you about her
experiences.