[Ag-eq] Bananas

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Fri Apr 25 15:32:46 UTC 2014

Tracy, as always you are a wealth of information.

My paretns grow small bananas in their green house.  They are the typical shape.

My garden is doing well; I planted squash, peppers, tomatoes, egg plant and
cucumbers.  The lettuces and spinach are almost done.

Some how the goats got into the garden and tore up some of my plants.  I had to
replant some things.  I already have some green tomatoes.

Nella