[Ag-eq] Cooking Meat

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Mon Oct 6 01:50:06 UTC 2014

I  learned some time ago if frying meat such as chicken, bacon, sausage, one
can often tell by how  the sizzling and popping  slows down. It may take
some time figuring it out, but it works.

Often, if I  feel I  am at a  good point, I  take out the meat and cut into
it or in the case of bacon, I  see if it is crisp. One has to be careful
with this method as if you let it slow down too slow, your meat will be
burned. I  know by experience.

Michelle