[Ag-eq] Cooking Meat

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 03:14:42 UTC 2014

Well, I think everyone else has it covered. Like them I can tell by
texture by picking it up with a fork then feeling with a finger. Also,
it'll be more tender depending on how long you let it cook. Also, the
sound changes as the rawness wears off. With sausage the ends become
crisper and it becomes stiffer. Ground beef just cook it a little
longer. If you are unsure, I tend to brown meat in the oven. We are
African americans and black folk prefer theirmeat darker brown so the
oven works better in my case. Just  saying.

Danielle