[Ag-eq] Donkeys: was "caring for Minnies"

nfoster at extremezone.com nfoster at extremezone.com
Wed Jun 17 17:33:12 UTC 2015

Jody:

Peacocks are quite expensive here and I'm told that they tend to wander.  I
don't know if that's true, I've just heard it from a couple of people.  They
are beautiful, but I don't care for the sound.

I actually love the sound of a rooster, but my neighbors might not feel the
same.

I also love the sound of baying hounds, but I'm sure my neighbors wouldn't
apppreciate it.

What breeds are the new hens?

My garden isn't doing very well this year either.  Some type of worm got on the
cabbage and it has been to wet for the lettuce.  The tomatos and peppers seem
to be growing in slow motion.  I have gotten 2 ripe yellow pear tomatoes so
far.  I had beautiful chinese cabbage, but the red and green cabbage seems to
have come to a stop.  The cucumbers are vining and have blossoms, but the
squash is in slow motion.  All the herbs and flowers I planted are thriving.

What is everyone else up to?

Nella

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ag-eq_nfbnet.org/thunderwalker321%40gmail.com