[Ag-eq] dairy cows

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Aug 3 18:46:54 UTC 2015

I read somewhere that cows bred to be milked by machine have small teats
that can be hard to milk by hand (though maybe not so much for a woman
with, presumably, smaller hands than a man.)  If there are Amish or
Hutterites in the area, or others who do not use modern machinery, they
might have cows bred to be milked by hand.
Or my whole idea could be wrong; I'm sure Zack would know.
Tracy