[Ag-eq] Our weather and Bonnie and baby

Jewel jewelblanch at kinect.co.nz
Sun Jul 24 05:39:46 UTC 2016

Gore had around about 2 inches of snow overnight and up to midday today.
It has melted now, but we could have more tonight.
It is the first snowfall we have had for the winter.
One of my ewes has very sore feet, so I have asked Alan, my shearer:  there is not much call for his
services at this time of the year: to catch the ewe and hold her still while I apply some zinc
ointment to her hooves.
Nella!  Are mother and baby doing well?  At what age will Bonita go to those people who were
interested in buying a grass-raised heifer?  not for several months I guess.
Will you be getting Bonnie in calf for next year?