[Ag-eq] Garden

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 14:52:43 UTC 2017

Tracy my little apple trees are loaded with blooms, but I have to pick them
off.  The trees are too young to bear fruit.  So far all but one of my peach
trees are looking good.  I have two apples, two pear, two peach and two
apricot.  The one little peach has never done as well as its sister.

I have four of what I call the fig twigs.  They may have died during the
winter.  There are no leaves, but the twigs don't feel brittle.  I will give
them a bit more time.

Some of the greens are starting to come up, but I might need to replant some
of them.  I set out some pepper plants and one tomato.  I need to get many
more tomato plants.  I also just planted squash and cucumber seeds.  I also
planted some radish seeds.

We have had about 4 inches of rain in the last two days, so everything is
soaked.  It is still raining a little and I'm very, very tired of it.

I hope you get lots of blue berries; they are my favorite.  I tried to grow
some years ago, but they died.

What do you do with the rhubarb?