[Ag-eq] Certified wildlife garden

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Aug 14 14:11:59 UTC 2018

Hi Jewel.
There are 2 schools of thought on that, and I haven't decided which one to
subscribe to.  One is that you're totally right!  The other is that
they're going to come by anyway, and giving them something they like to
nibble might distract them from nibbling my veggies.  I'm trying out that
idea, along with trying to protect my veggies.
I don't think I can eliminate all the nibblers, so I might as well try to
find a way to live with them.
Tracy