[Arizona-students] ASU Student

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 20:08:19 UTC 2013

Hello and welcome to the list!
 my name is Darian Smith.
 While I am not from Arizona, I am on this list as regional representative  for the aNational Association of Blind Students  where I serve  as it's 2nd Vice President.

 Sometimes in situations like this, it's helpful to get connected with the disabled students  Office on campus. This can help  you get the accommodations you think you may need.
 If you are willing to do this (assuming this is something that you might find  useful) You might find that, their backing  might help instructors   understand what you need better.  Sometimes you might need someone to be a reader on those tests, sometimes  you might be able  to get them in electronic format, other times you might need it in braille and they should be able to help out with this.

 I don't know  when AABS meets these days  and how often they meet, but if you contact  me off-list i will make sure you get connected to someone on the board who can tell you this more clearly
  Best,
  Darian maybe even