[Arizona-students] ASU Student

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Tue Apr 2 20:24:26 UTC 2013

I am already signed up with Disabled Resource Center and they provide my
tests in large print and make the CCTV available if I take the test at the
DRC. In the past I always took my tests in the classroom with large print
but I was not sure how much I may need the CCTV so this semester I tested
at DRC.

So far all the instructors have been very accommodating with things I may
need.

I will contact you about the AABS meetings.