[Art_beyond_sight_educators] [Art_beyond_sight_theory_and_research] Interpoint questions

Lisa Yayla Lisa.Yayla at statped.no
Mon Jul 19 08:34:56 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

I guess I did not make my question to clear. I was thinking that the "inside out" dots (as Mike Sivill has called them) would
be used as an extra texture when a designer is making a picture on one side of a page. So the undots would be read together with
the regular dots. They are like "quieter" dots.

I am thinking there are maybe two ways to use this:
1. The graphic is read on page 1: the main graphic is drawn on page 1. On the second page a few lines are added which are also read on page 1
2. The graphic is a repeating pattern covering a whole page (for example). The graphic can be read on both sides. That is one would have texture
on both sides of the page.

Thanks for having the patience for reading and answering.

Best,

Lisa

With that said, in a purely illistrativeone can use the intergraphic consciously to have a repeating pattern on both sides of a paper