[AutonomousVehicles] hello from a very interested andexcitednfbmember

Daniel Perry karate at centurylink.net
Thu Jun 7 19:59:08 UTC 2018

you know, I am learning so much from everyone on this list about things that need to go into these vehicles to make them work for us and this is all so wonderful honestly I'm learning a lot. My next question is what can I, Daniel Perry do to make my voice heard and with whom may I speak about accessibility solutions to put in the vehicles and what ideas can I give? let me have some information please and Donald, you could probably come in very handy here, but what can I do to help be one of the vocal blind people who can help make sure that these vehicles work for all of us even those of us who are totally blind. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to hearing from you soon.