[Blind-international-students] introducing myself and comments on your discussion

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 00:55:12 UTC 2010

Hello Jan,
Thanks for saying what I am really thinking and trying to communicate. I have Gratitude for it has done for me and what it continues to do for all blind people, however, I am by nature a outspoken person and will speak out in areas where I disagree. Dave is it not appropreate for me to disagree with the NFB on this list or is it ok to openly speak about our differences even though I have benefit from some of the NFB's programs? Isn't a healthy debate good for democracy?

Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller