[Blind-international-students] meeting minutes

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 23:35:36 UTC 2010

Greetings to all my fellow Blind International Network members,

Sorry for the delay in my response.

Jan you bring up some valid points and some some good concerns.
Since the conference call will take place in a few minutes I will just discuss my thinking in the conference call.
Talk to everyone in about 25 minutes.
Anmol
I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller