[Blind-international-students] New member

Jing Crystal Wu 吴晶 wujing19861209 at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 02:40:46 UTC 2011

Hi Carly,

Come to Sweden for a visit, then I will take all of you around to ride roller-coasters.

I had good experience to study in the US for one year, and now I am considering to take more courses there; however, schools are too expensive. Universities are free in Sweden. Sweden provides free health care and free education . It saves poor students' life. lol

Crystal