[Blind-international-students] New member

hina altaf hinaaltaf1983 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 16:30:53 UTC 2011

hi crystal,
Welcome to the list. I saw your email to me and will respond to it. I
am so  glad to see you here. I think you know imran ahmed, he is my
brother and i always asked him to introduce me to you but since I
never go on skype as much as he does, we never got an opportunity to
get to know each other. But i am glad to see you here. I think i need
to consider your offer of rolar costers, smile. i love them.
how long have you been in sweeden?
take care.
Hina.