[Blind-international-students] New member

Jing Crystal Wu 吴晶 wujing19861209 at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 00:55:50 UTC 2011

Dear Hina,

Oh wow, so you are the mysterious sister Imran has. I heard about you many
times from Imran. He told me about both of you received scholarship in
school and things like that. It's amazing that both of you are studying in
the US. Hope things are going well with you. I thought Imran got a job
somewhere. At least, that's what he told me last time I saw him online.

I've been to Sweden for more than two years now. I'll continue my studies in
Stockholm University, then hopefully, return to China to do some work. So
far, my trip plan s to stay six months in China, six months abroad. It feels
more balanced to me.

Look forward to see you on Skype. My Skype is
jing.wu.crystal

Regards,
Crystal