[Blind-rollers] A different kind of social networking site.

The BlindTechs Network info at theblindtechsnetwork.com
Mon Mar 23 12:44:10 UTC 2009

why do the disabled remove themselves from the general population by
joining sites like this?

Why not simply create a page on facebook, twitter or myspace or even
friend feed?

yet we all want to be treated equal but you still want to go hang out
at the disability table.

it doesn't make sense.

Gabe Vega
CEO