[Blind-rollers] A different kind of social networking site.

Linda Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 03:35:18 UTC 2009

Gabe,

For my part at least, I have joined several "normal" social networking
sites.  On some, I interact in the context of my disability
(disability specific forums), and on some I do not.  For me, this
particular site is an additional resource for socializing as a
disabled individual, but certainly not the only one.
Courtney