[Blind-rollers] Illinois residents

Lucasey, Dawn Lucasey.Dawn at mhsil.com
Tue Mar 9 15:36:42 UTC 2010

Is there any one on the list serve from Illinois? If so we are looking for persons interested in political action and the independent living movement to apply to serve on the statewide independent living council, a state run board.   If you are interested, send me an email!

Dawn Lucasey

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.