[Blind-rollers] For anyone in the UK

Erica Cole rebellion220 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 19 23:13:41 UTC 2010

I've heard about the miniguide from a friend and would luv to try one out.
The nearest thing I understand is the k-sonar which I have seen. Its quite
good but you need to be able to use headphones with this so isn't suitable
for me. To my mind using headphones defeats the object of even having such a
thing.
Erica.