[blindkid] Seeking advice: blind daughter intentionallyexcludedfrom birthday party

landjwest at bellsouth.net landjwest at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 29 01:37:07 UTC 2008

Brandy,
great response. I tend to agree with that idea too. It does make you mad when you first hear it but people are just ignorant and need to be taught sometimes. i think the other childs parent could definetly help mend this whole thing.
-------------- Original message from "Brandy with Discovery Toys" <branlw at sbcglobal.net>: --------------