[blindkid] PSAT

Kim Cunningham kim at gulfimagesphoto.com
Sat Jan 17 23:18:24 UTC 2009

You can visit the collegboard.com website for information about PSAT and SAT. I hope that it is accessible! I am forwarding the link for students with disabilities -
http://www.collegeboard.com/student/testing/psat/reg/ssd.html
There is also a page titled "Preparing" for the SAT's. Some practice questions for each subject are given. Perhaps your TBS could braille these or you could contact collegeboard and ask for last years test to study with.
Hope this helps.
Kim Cunningham