[blindkid] Seeking Advice & Concrete Suggestions on School District E-Accessibility

Sally Thomas seacknit at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 19:40:25 UTC 2011

Hi Eric,

I wish I could provide you with a "Model district" scenario but instead I
will provide a cautionary tale.  The state of Texas has adopted teaching
software called "Learn Key."  It is inaccessible according to David.  they
also use grade tracking/communication software called Skyward--only
partially accessible.

Please let use know what accessible options you find.  Accessibility is not
a high priority here in Texas.

Sally Thomas