[blindkid] Braille note

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 20:18:00 UTC 2012

Carolynn, there is many advantages to having the BN at home. My daughters teacher e-mails some homework, we put it on a thumb drive and she puts in in her BN and has all access to it. Same with books, we download books onto a drive and she puts it in her BN, she has access to books all year long as fast as in 5 min.
Heidi