[blindkid] reading rates

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 14:51:47 UTC 2012

Yes, but they must have consistent experiences and opportunities to read
Braille. I had Braille from about 6 months in my home, knew the alphabet by
the time I was 4, but not enough of my material given to me consistently,
and as an adult I've had to work really hard to get that reading fluency up.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!