[blindkid] Babies of Blind Moms Excel in Vision Tests

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Wed Apr 10 20:44:00 UTC 2013

For some reason, that URL is entered twice in a row. I think one entry is supposed to be the link name. The other copy is the actual link. Some email programs may be trying to enter the whole thing (look between "<" and ">" the contents are the same as the part that follows).

Sort of like this--

<http://article_link>http://article_link

as opposed to

http://article_link

My email is smart enough to pull out the part between the "< >" but if I copy and paste it all, it shows an invalid link.

If you read the links in the browser, you should only ever see one "http://" in the name.

If you have more problems, try this:

http://news.yahoo.com/babies-blind-moms-excel-vision-tests-232057017.html