[blindkid] IEP questions

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 02:05:21 UTC 2013

The teacher is part of the IEP team and she should have gotten a copy.
There should be somene who is in charge of the IEP where I live they are
called the caseworker.

I would request an IEP ASAP (you can ask for one when ever you want) and
find out why the IEP is not being followed. Its really not your concern
that the teacher is reading it or not but rather that its not being
followed. Its up to the district to make sure an IEP is followed.

Make the request for the IEP meeting in writing. That is what I would do
first and sorry you are going through this.

-Penny