[blindkid] SSI question

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Tue Jun 25 03:20:34 UTC 2013

My understanding is that SSI status can render a student eligible for
certain services and equipment and that the services vary by
state.  I know students who use it during college and then are happy
to go off SSI when they get a full time job.

Carol

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Director of Programs