[blindkid] free webinar - May 6th @ 7pm

Doreen Franklin doreenproverbs3 at bellsouth.net
Sun May 5 23:46:57 UTC 2013

Hello all,

There is still time to register  …. This free webinar will be held on Monday, May 6 from 7pm-9pm - Your Child with ADHD May Qualify for Special Education. The registration link is provided at the bottom of the attached flyer.

I know that some of your children may already have an IEP, but I believe this webinar will be beneficial to all who attend, even though it is for ADHD.

Please feel free to forward to other families and professionals.

Have a great day!

Doreen Franklin
Vice President
FOPBC
Cell:  772-284-4458

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.  Helen Keller
Central Florida Parent Center is a federally funded Parent Training & Information Center (PTI).  We provide assistance to parents of children with disabilities to understand the special education process.  We are not attorneys and we cannot offer legal advice.  We do not represent parents nor do we speak on their behalf. We are not advocates - our role is supportive and our goal is always to assist in creating and maintaining positive and collaborative relationships.