[blindkid] Setting our students up for success in their transition from school to life/college 5/9/13 #BrlChat

Shaheen, Natalie NShaheen at nfb.org
Mon May 6 12:31:52 UTC 2013

Parents:
I thought you might find the upcoming Twitter chat topic of interest.

BrlChat is a bimonthly Twitter chat for teachers and other parties who are invested in the education of blind children that takes place on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 9pm eastern.

This week's BrlChat topic is "Setting our students up for success in their transition from school to life/college." I hope you will bring your ideas and questions to Twitter this Thursday at 9pm eastern. Also, if you know any transition age youth, guidance counselors, rehab professionals, or others who might be interested in this conversation please invite them to join us.

To learn more about BrlChat, read archives of previous chats, or to learn more about Twitter (if you are new to the platform) please visit the BrlChat Web page<http://withoutaclassroom.wordpress.com/brlchat/>. Don't forget to vote for the next topic and offer ideas for future chat topics.

Note: BrlChat is an open forum, all people, ideas, and opinions are welcome. The more diverse the participants the more interesting our conversations will be. Be bold, share your thoughts, and spark conversation!

Have a great week.
Natalie Shaheen
@nlshaheen