[blindkid] ADA Question Re: Music camp? Another alternative!

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 04:56:19 UTC 2014

And the irony is that Braille signs are most helpful in buildings the
blind person is unfamiliar with. Once I get to know my way around a
building, the  signs are kind of  redundant with what I already know
about the layout. It's only really important when I first get there.
But of course, by the time I realize there are no signs and complain,
I've just learned the building without them anyway!
Arielle