[blindlaw] Testing accommodations

Craig Borne cjborne at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 16:48:58 UTC 2008

Yes, I used a laptop, and the Board provided the essay questions and any
other materials (statutes, etc.) on a disk.  I typed up my answers and saved
it on the original disk.
Craig

Craig Borne, Esq.
Baltimore, Maryland
"A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial
appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in
defense of custom."  --Thomas Paine, Common Sense