[blindlaw] Testing accommodations

john joramsey at cox.net
Sat Nov 15 16:55:23 UTC 2008

I was able to use my laptop without examsoft because at the time examsoft
was incompatible with JFW and they did not want to get involved with trying
to get around that argument. I also had the dean of my law school send a
letter saying that I was never required to use examsoft.
As for the multiple choice, I definitely had to use the reader and scribe
method. I have never heard of anyone receiving electronic versions of the
multiple choice either.
Take care,
John

John Ramsey Esq.