[blindlaw] Fw: Accommodation andComplianceseries:TheADAAmendments Act of 2008

Mark BurningHawk stone_troll at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 4 15:22:35 UTC 2009

If you define a thing by how it looks from the outside, I think you might
run into problems.  If you define disability by the ways it rears its ugly
head, you'll only develop a sharper axe, not a cure for the ugly disease.  I
realize I'm being hopelessly idealistic here, but it seems to me that if you
define disability as something natural, then you can start to disarm the
fear and prejudice responses.  Then it won't matter if someone uses a
magnifier or a cane.  *shrug* Just a thought.