[blindlaw] Purpose of the List

Kathleen Hagen khagen12 at q.com
Wed Jun 17 03:18:32 UTC 2009

I agree with Tim.  I did actually unsubscribe from this list for a while
because of the prolonged and personal debates that went on.  I came back
because among all the chaff are a few kernels of very useful information.

I am on other lists where the moderator will simply step in at some point
and say:  "discussion on this topic is now closed."  Or sometimes they write
an e-mail directly to the parties involved off-list.  And, if the personal
asides don't stop, they remove the instigators from the list.  That's not
something anyone wants to do, but it may be necessary from time to time.
Kathleen Hagen