[blindlaw] Telecommunications Accessibility

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 03:26:57 UTC 2010

Hello,

Can someone tell me what statute spells out equal accessibility for
telecommunication providers?  I vaguely remember someone claiming they were
going to take their cell phone carrier to court for not allowing them to
cancel their contract on account of the phone not being accessible.  I doubt
the case ever got far, but at any rate, I can't remember what law they were
referencing or if it was some complaint they were taking to the FCC rather
than court.   Thanks for any information.

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

database 4746 (20100105) __________

http://www.eset.com