[blindlaw] KNFB READER, AnyoneUsingIt?

M T mtarley at gmail.com
Tue May 11 18:23:38 UTC 2010

Hi John,
I use the KNFB reader mobile with the N82 Nokia. It works great.
However my new phone plan does not support that cell phone so I just
use it as a reader only, not a cell. It works just the same and
carrying that and a cell phone is not cumbersome because the N82 is
not large at all. It has been such an invaluable piece of equipment
and has not only increased my accessibility to written material but my
efficiency at practicing law. There is software that you can put on
the N82 for free that allows it to be used as a GPS. Check out the
website KNFBreader.com. It has all the downloads and the info on the
reader and phone. Good luck and I hope you prevail at acquiring one.
Let me know if I can do anything to assist you.

Michelle