[blindlaw] Federal Employment

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Sat May 15 19:17:23 UTC 2010

Elizabeth,

I worked in the Obama Administration for the Department of Homeland
Security and now work for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services under
HHS.  Feel free to email me off-list to discuss some of the aspects you
mention.

_aznor99 at aol.com_ (mailto:aznor99 at aol.com)

Regards,
Ronza

In a message dated 5/15/2010 2:16:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,