[blindlaw] Legal research technology

WB mruniverse08 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 20:52:11 UTC 2010

Hi there.  I'm not an attorney but a paralegal.  Since I've been out of
work, I've still tried using the various research tools online.

I have Jaws 9 and it seems to work pretty well with the online research
tools, although they most often have to be the mobile version such as
m.westlaw.com.  It works very well because it takes away all the graphics
that Jaws cannot read.