[blindlaw] Looking for Volunteer Editors for Issue No. 2

Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA) Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov
Wed Apr 10 21:20:14 UTC 2013

Greetings:

As announced at the successful dinner forum, we have the Journal whose first issue was published in December- January. The Lyceum is in the process of organizing a second issue, which, if all is successful, will be published in December-January once again. To advance this project, the Journal is in need of volunteer editors. We do welcome any talented graduate or post graduate student (law students or non-law students) who have significant experience in publishing articles and/or working on a public policy Journal. Again, the Lyceum is grateful for many individuals and organizations and their good faith partnership; among these are - the Museum; the Bar Foundation; the Board of Governors of the bar association; the dispute resolution community of Md.; and all of the members of the Lyceum's board and advisory board. If interested, do contact me at (410) 241-6745.

Sincerely,
Gary
Co-founder, Acting President, and Co-Executive Editor